Real Estate Law, Probate Law, Estate Planning, and Small Business Law
Jim is a Principal with Mid-State Title and Escrow, Inc. In addition, he serves the City of Franklin as counsel for the Industrial Development Board and the Health, Educational and Housing Facility Board. Jim has also served as Alderman, and then Vice-Mayor for the Town of Spring Hill, Tennessee.
Jim is a past President of the Williamson County Bar Association and has been a Martindale Hubbell AV-Rated attorney for over 40 years.
Jim attended Tulane University of Louisiana, majoring in Political Science with a minor in Psychology. He was admitted to the Tennessee bar after graduating from Vanderbilt University Law School in 1967.
Additionally, Jim is a member of the Franklin Noon Rotary Club, and a Paul Harris Fellow.
- Tennessee 1967
- Middle District of Tennessee, US District Court: 1968
- Williamson County Bar Association (Secretary/Treasurer 1967; Vice President 1974; President 1982)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Foundation
- Tulane University of Louisiana
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D. 1967)